Morden Shysters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morden Shysters Forum

For the biggest bunch of shysters in the known universe to bribe, chat and abuse each other:)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Results first round

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Results first round  Empty
PostSubject: Results first round    Results first round  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:45 am

Here are the Full Times from the first round of the Shysters Cup

Billy Burst 7 Martin J Roche 7
Si Stubbs 11 Darren Brown 8
Kaz Short 6 Warren Bullock 9
Chris Jones 0 Garry Allan 6
Trevor Leach 6 Chezzer Browne 10
Andy Relf 7 John Dellafera 8
Pa Roche 6 Alex Harrison 9
Paul Orme 14 Mikey Gregory 13
Brian Burst 11 Sher Amore 8
Marc Johnson 0 Caroline Brown 7
Roy Mifsud 5 Eddie Wildman 6
George Nicol 13 Mark Fretwell 10
Mark Nagle 6 Paul Cane 7
Ash Wilson 9 Livvy Najman 8
Steve Giddings 8 James Junior Roche 6
Tom Roche 10 Sam Nicol 7
Mark O'Donnell 11 Jason Shinn 8
Rich Colbourne 7 David Hewitt 9
Back to top Go down
https://mordenshysters.forumotion.co.uk
James Junior Roche

PostSubject: Re: Results first round    Results first round  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:01 am

It was all Matter of who got there envelopes to the correct party first bounce afro Dodgy Shysters
Back to top Go down
PA ROCHE

PostSubject: Dumped out of Cup   Results first round  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Bitterly dissapointed at Been dumped out of The Shysters Cup 1ST Round, And have now lost That Lucrative Deal with RTE 2 HD Syster and Setanta Shyster Sports!!!Luis Scum Bag Suarez cost me a Life Time Supply of Tayto Crisps and Chef Brown Sauce, and who Knows what Other Deals My Lawyers could have struck up for The Latter Round of This SHYSTERMONIC Competition!!!So its Back to the Bread and Butter of The Shyster Championship where i LanguisH in 11TH Place!!A Pityful Position for Someone with Vast Football Knowledge like myself is not acceptable and something will have to be Done!!Legally or Illegally that is The Question!! Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Tom Roche

Tom Roche

PostSubject: Re: Results first round    Results first round  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:43 am

Well Pa, the fact you put Liverpool to draw or lose ever week might account for you losing a few points. Use your head not your heart Shocked
Back to top Go down
PA ROCHE

PostSubject: Re: Results first round    Results first round  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 am

Well Tom Theyve only won 9 games from 22 all season so picking them to win wouldnt be a Great Idea Either!!!!But Its not their Results Alone that have me languishing so low!!!Can only Improve in 2ND Half Of Season!!!Ha lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark Fretwell

Mark Fretwell

PostSubject: Re: Results first round    Results first round  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 am

Also rather miffed that I got knocked out in the first round. The draw was very unkind to me. The last Shyster I wanted to come up against was an in form Fife Flyer. I had him on the ropes early doors, but my fate was ultimately decided by the North London clubs (well one North London club and one that jumped ship from Woolwich and decided to squat on the others doorstep).
Back to top Go down
PA ROCHE

PostSubject: Re: Results first round    Results first round  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Ya Mark i Think Predicting Arsenal and Spurs Games every week is almost Impossible!!!!Ah Well may Concentrate on The League Now!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results first round    Results first round  Empty

Back to top Go down

Results first round
Page 1 of 1